The most recent model of Apple’s Mac working system,(also called MacOS 12) is now out there to obtain as a public beta (here is ). First unveiled at Apple’s in early June, MacOS Monterey consists of new options like , and a bunch of the identical updates coming to , like .
When you’re seeking to obtain and set up the MacOS Monterey public beta, or the ultimate model as soon as it is launched within the fall, you may have to have a appropriate gadget. And whereas thehas been stuffed with confusion over , Apple’s compatibility checklist is way extra easy.
Each Mac appropriate with MacOS Monterey
Listed below are all of the fashions of Macs that may run MacOS Monterey,:
- MacBook, early 2016 and later
- MacBook Air, early 2015 and later
- MacBook Professional, early 2015 and later
- Mac Professional, late 2013 and later
- Mac Mini, late 2014 and later
- iMac, late 2015 and later
- iMac Professional, 2017 and later
As our sister web site ZDNet notes, that signifies that the next Macs won’t be able to replace to something past :
- iMac, mid and late 2014 and early 2015
- MacBook Air, mid 2013 and early 2014
- MacBook Professional, late 2013 and mid 2014
- MacBook, early 2015
For extra, tryand You can too check out the and see .